Friday, November 27, 2009

241/365 11/26/09 Happy Thanksgiving!!



It was a wonderful day....lunch at Mom and Daddy's...


Traditional turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, lots of other vegetable dishes, rolls, fruit salad, and always Mom's perfectly scrumptious chocolate pie.





And of course-- I'm thankful for my three little "turkeys"...


Seriously, I have such a great family. I have wonderful children - a son, a daughter, a daughter-in-law, and a son-in-law. They fill my life with joy and love. And then add the blessings of the grandkids....I am so thankful for them in my life. Words cannot describe how I feel about them.













I am thankful for all my family....my Mom and Dad, who are great parents who love us very much, and for my 3 sisters, who are also my best friends. I realize how very blessed I am.













And most of all I am SO thankful for my great husband - who loves me, our kids, our grandkids, and my family with all his heart. I am thankful ......

2 comments:

  1. I had an awesome day too, thanks for taking all the GREAT pics. You are amazing at it! Love you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "blog lift!" What a great post! I'm so thankful for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete