Friday, January 1, 2010

275/365 12/31/09 One more little tutu and New Year's Eve!

Rachel spent the night with us last night and this morning we went to feed the ducks. I tried to get a picture of her in her cute sweater and scarf but the ducks were so hungry they literally mauled us. I couldn't get the picture for pushing the ducks off her!! (This photo looks like there's only one goose....but there were many, many more. I think she was running from them here!) We fed them 4 loaves of bread in practically seconds......





I took her home and had another little photo shoot with Emma and her Daddy. It was the sweetest time....he just loves her so much it shows all over his face. Of course, I HAD to take the tutu.....so cute!!




And we celebrated New Year's Eve with a steak dinner and wonderful friends....Happy New Year!!





And one more of my sweet Rachel....oh what a good time we had.....



No comments:

Post a Comment