Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365 02/11/10 A delightful day.....


Today I woke up about 5:00 a.m. and snow had completely covered our yard. I can't believe that it is snowing again this winter! As of now, 4:30 p.m., it is still snowing. I think it has snowed about 7 or 8 inches so far. This morning I was watching the snow coming down and I saw those birds - the ones that I posted about flying in huge groups. Well they are robins!! Hundreds and hundreds of them, sitting in all the trees and flying around. I love birds and I love robins!





Outside my bedroom window I have this possum haw holly tree. It is (was) full of these red berries. I took this early this morning......


The robins found it and had a field day eating these berries!! And I had a field day taking pictures!! I've always said "I wish I could get a picture of a bird with a red berry in it's beak" and today God blessed me with the perfect opportunity to take many, many pictures of a bird with a berry in it's beak!!!





















And this is my holly tree now....just 2 or 3 berries left.....

Isn't God good? He just thrilled me today....snow, birds, a berry tree, and a camera!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures look like they are out of a magazine!!! Good job and I am glad you can mark that off your bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete