Monday, May 10, 2010

05/07/10 Daddy Daughter Dance.....

I'm so behind on my daily posting of a photo. I have been so busy the last 2 weeks taking Senior photos, newborn photos, family photos, (www.kimmartinphotography.blogspot.com) editing these photos, doing things with the grandkids, working in my yard and who knows where else my time has gone. All I know is that it doesn't seem like there's enough hours in the day to do all the things I need and want to do! It seems like the weeks just fly by. And I've been stressing about how to "catch up". I've decided I can't.....so I'm going to just jump back in and go from here.

Tonight was our church's Daddy/Daughter Dance. It's a sweet and beautiful site to see. Daddy's all dressed up with their precious dressed up little girls dancing the night away.......and for this night these daughters get their Daddy's undivided attention, to feel loved and special and beautiful........


No comments:

Post a Comment