Monday, August 16, 2010

08/09/10 Miles' Birthday Photo Shoot!

Well I took birthday pictures of Miles. He's going to be 1 on the 17th! I bought this old high chair at a resale shop not knowing exactly what I would do with it. I just liked the style and the color of it. When I got home, Mike said that would be perfect for 1st birthday photos. And it was!! I love it and how cute Miles looks in it. I would have got him a party hat but he WILL NOT wear a hat. So Ashley got these cupcakes in these bright colors and we thought he would go crazy eating and smashing them. He usually loves sweets and eats everything you give him. But no, not today..... He tasted a little tiny bit of icing with his finger. That's all...no bite, no putting it on his head, not grabbing it with his hands...nothing. Nothing except this sweet smile that is. He's adorable and so sweet. I love you Miles!

And here is what happened when Ashley tried to "make" him take a bite....he cried and cried!!

For more of Miles birthday photos go to http://kimmartinphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-first-birthday-miles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment