Monday, August 16, 2010

New Blog Posts.....Finally....

My family and friends have been asking "why haven't you posted anything...it's been over a month that I've been looking at that painted bunting!" I've been busy with life. And while there are so many good things going on I feel that I do the same good things almost every day. Quite frankly I thought no one wanted to read about another bird, flower, or butterfly. Or a photo shoot and bow making. Now my sweet grandkids...maybe. They are the best kids ever!
So anyway, I've realized I've missed blogging and I'm going to TRY...yes I said try....to keep up better. But I'm not promising you won't get tired of seeing and reading the same things over and over. That's my life....filled with good but ordinary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment