Monday, August 3, 2009

126/365 08/03/09 My new Canon lens and Rachel

I got a new camera lens today, the Canon 50mm. I really wanted it for taking shots of the new babies. It's completely different from any of my other lenses, no zoom, very sharp and small focus area and it blurs all the rest of the photo. I love it but it is taking some getting used to. Rachel is spending the night with me and as always she's my "test" subject........

Being silly with my glasses....(not in focus)......

"No Rachel, you, not the giraffe"........


Trying REALLY hard to look at the camera. I told her to look at the letters "C A N O N" on my camera.....


Here's how it focuses on an area (her fingers) and blurs the rest....love it!

Still really trying......A little better....


And better.... but still not in focus.....


Almost.....


Wow, wow, wow!!!! Yea!!! Got it....I think this is the BEST photo ever of her.... not once but....


TWICE.... pure innocence....Love love love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment