Monday, August 31, 2009

153/365 08/30/09 Lazy Day...

Today was a lazy day....laying in the hammock watching the clouds drift by and butterflies landing on the flowers....reading a good book...listening to the wind chimes and the sound of water flowing in the fountain....enjoying the cooler weather.... and counting my blessings. I have many things to be grateful for. I want to always be aware and thankful for all the ways that God shows His love to me, His presence around me, and all the good gifts He gives. But most of all I want to focus not on the gifts but the Giver. I want a heart that is constantly looking for Him and being thankful.

"In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. "

(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

View from laying in my hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment