Monday, April 5, 2010

91/365 04/03/10 Rachel's Jump Party



Today was Rachel's "Pet Shop" birthday party at the Jump X-treme in Weatherford. She had lots of friends and family come and the kids had a blast running and jumping, screaming and sliding and doing all kinds of fun stuff.


After playing it was time for cake and presents. She didn't seem to know what to think when everyone started singing "Happy Birthday".....so she joined in and sang along......




She got tons of gifts. I think she got every pet shop toy they make. She loved sitting in the big throne chair while her friends sat on the floor at her feet. She thought it was so funny to throw all the tissue paper out of the gift sacks to them. It was a great party and we all had a fun day.


And I tried everything to get a good picture of her holding up five fingers.


Here's what I got........

















After all this effort, she was exhausted!

(I'm going to try to get a good one the next time I see her even if I have to bribe her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment