Saturday, July 18, 2009

111/365 07/17/09 Another Good Day with Rachel and Drew....


Today was the last day with Rachel. Lance and Jackie are coming home tonight. Ashley had a doctors appointment so Drew came over to play....and play they did. They were so cute and a little wild, of course. They love each other SO much and I am so thankful for how well they get along and play together.


I thought I would let them help me water my flowers--which they did....and after that they watered everything else, including each other! They giggled and laughed and played....and I giggled and laughed and took pictures. They were so funny...







We also went to lunch at the Purple Cow, did a little shopping, and Rachel and I went to the see Ice Age 3. What did I do before grandkids??

No comments:

Post a Comment