Wednesday, July 22, 2009

114/365 07/21/09 Grandbaby #4!!

Went with Jackie (and Rachel) to her doctor's appointment and another sonogram. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat!! -- what an awesome sound.



Rachel was very interested in what was going on.....

Then the sonogram.....all I can say is how thankful I am for my 4th grandbaby....Seeing him (or her) so early (11 weeks 6 days) in 4D....oh my it was so detailed. We saw his fingers and toes and he was moving around, raising his arms above his head and rubbing his face with his hands...just awesome what God can do in such a short time.... beautiful little baby...Oh... and Rachel really got excited to see the baby and she was especially excited about the printed pictures. She could hardly wait to get them in her hands!!
Here he (or she) is in 4D!

Jackie was excited too!


And we also celebrated Jackie's birthday with lunch at Chili's. It was a wonderful day!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well
. " Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment