Saturday, July 25, 2009

118/365 07/25/09 Butterfly in my garden.....beautiful.




I often think God could have made the butterflies all alike or just plain brown or gray but He didn't. He chose to make a seemingly insignificant creature so beautiful with colors and patterns and details--each one is different. I love taking pictures of butterflies...right now my backyard is filled with them. There are monarchs and swallowtails, yellow ones, orange ones, little ones and big ones flying around constantly. I counted 11 monarchs on my blue mist flowers at the same time. I have big fat bumble bees and all kinds of birds, especially hummingbirds at my feeder. I love it that they have taken up residence where I can see them, and enjoy them. Just like I imagine my heaven........

No comments:

Post a Comment